Dr. Vivekanand Kulkarni established the Antrang Endoscopy Centre in Kolhapur in 1985. At the centre, many advanced GI endoscopic therapies were offered for the first time in Maharashtra, outside of Mumbai. The following facilities are available at Antrang Endoscopy Centre:
- Magnification chromoendoscopy for upper and lower gastrointestinal tracts (gastroscopy and colonoscopy).
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP) for common bile duct (CBD) stones, malignant obstructive jaundice and pancreatic endoscopic therapy.
- Dornier Lithotripsy for pancreatic stones, giant CBD stones and urinary stones.
- Endoscopic Ultrasound.
- Argon Plasma Coagulation.
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR) & Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD).
- Per Oral endoscopic Myotomy (POEM) for achalasia cardia.
- OPD treatment for piles and fissure.