During his tenure here, he has worked in GI specialized ICU where he has managed patients with acute/fulminant liver failure, chronic liver disease and its complications, acute necrotizing pancreatitis with multiorgan failure, biliary diseases and severe inflammatory bowel disease. He was a part of the Liver Transplantation team and has managed pre, peri and post liver transplant patients. During the course he was trained in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopies.
AREAS OF INTEREST:
- ERCPs and Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)- Diagnostic and Therapeutic.
- Third space endoscopy
- POEM-Per Oral Endoscopic Myotomy
- EMR- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- ESD- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection.
- Medical Management of Bariatric patients and Endoscopic interventions in Bariatrics.
- ‘Comparative study of conventional scoring systems (CHILD & MELD) with Von Willebrand factor in predicting prognosis in Cirrhosis of Liver’ in European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- ‘Fibrolamellar variant of hepatocellular carcinoma presenting during pregnancy: Diagnostic dilemmas’ in Annals of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic surgery 2017.
- ‘Endovascular coil migration and upper gastrointestinal bleed: a casual or casual relationship?’ in Endoscopy 2015.
- ‘SIRS at presentation determines outcome in acute pancreatitis: Evolution of novel severity grading system’ at TNISGCON 2016 (1st Prize)
- ‘Study of insulin resistance and inflammation in relation to various degrees of blood pressures in adults- A one year cross sectional study’. At KAPICON 2013, Mangalore, in Diabetology section (2nd Prize)
- ‘Apo B/Apo A ratio as a predictor of coronary artery disease in patients with normal lipid profile’. At KAPICON 2012, Hassan,in Cardiology section (1st Prize)
- ‘Von Willebrand Factor (VWF) as a predictor of short-term morbidity and mortality in comparison with conventional scoring systems’ at International liver congress 2017, Amsterdam.
- ‘Clinical profile of Hepatitis E’ at United European Gastroenterology Week 2016, Vienna
- ’Inflammatory bowel disease like colitis in Common variable immunodeficiency syndrome’ at TNISGCON 2016 (2nd Prize)
- ‘Cariofaciocutaneous Syndrome’ atKAPICON 2012, Hassan
- ‘Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia- An interesting case report’at APICON 2013, Ludhiana.
- ’Prognostic factors for Carcinoma Breast’- Shri B.M Patil Medical college, Bijapur, in 2005.